Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Waite is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. Dr. Waite has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 1 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite - Posted on April 27th, 2018
I have been seeing Dr Waite Since 2015. She is attentive, listens and always has time to answer any questions and to explore all possibilities pertaining to my medical conditions. She's a straight shooter that tells you exactly like it is. Very personable and easy to talk to. I have a very high comfort level with her. I do however have issues with how long it takes for me to get an appointment with her (on average 6 to 8 weeks). But I must say that she's well worth the wait. Janet Dean
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Waite is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite
Dr. Waite received her medical degree from the University of Washington and completed an internal medicine residency at Internal Medicine, Spokane in 2000. She joined Idaho Gastroenterology Associates in the fall of 2003, after finishing a gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Waite enjoys skiing, reading, and hiking with her husband, son and her dogs.
Locations & DirectionsIDAHO GASTROENTEROLOGY, 425 W Bannock St, Boise, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite, MD - Gastroenterology in Boise, ID, in this video.
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.