- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite Accepts the Following Insurance
- 425 W Bannock St Boise , ID : (208) 342-7169
More about Dr. Bonnie Kim K Waite
Dr. Waite received her medical degree from the University of Washington and completed an internal medicine residency at Internal Medicine, Spokane in 2000. She joined Idaho Gastroenterology Associates in the fall of 2003, after finishing a gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Waite enjoys skiing, reading, and hiking with her husband, son and her dogs.