Dr. Booker Dalton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Booker Dalton Jr?

Paatient

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Wonderful, caring doctor.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I have been Dr. Dalton's patient for at least 15 years. He is outstanding in his field.

rude staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

because of the rude and uncoprative staff not passing messages to dr he did not diagnose my brothers c. diff condition fast enough when it should have been obvious after jaundice and many antibiotics he is now deceased last sunday 23rd. his fight against cancer was hard enough and he put up a great fight she should be out of medical field.

Highly recommend

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr Dalton easily found what other doctors couldn't. His bedside manner is incredible--he really listens and values the patient as a whole. He's extremely gifted and smart in what he does. A+

Posted on February 5th, 2015

The best! What else can I say?

dr good, office terrible

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Yes, he's a good doctor. Very kind and thorough in his explanations and investigations, but the phone system and the staff are rude and impassable. It's impossible to feel cared for by a dr. you cannot talk to, get a message to,or get an appointment with. I was told by the doctor at hospital discharge to get an appointment in two weeks, called multiple times, left messages, was put on hold and dropped. Starting feeling worse, not better, and wanted to talk to the doctor. Found the only way to get through to a person is by dialing the emergency number over and over,refusing to be shuffled off again to someone's voice mail, and having a hissy fit. They'll still be rude. "I do care about your condition or I wouldn't have walked down the hallway." Turns out,even several weeks out there are no available appointments - none are left open for emergencies or post-hospital patients (like me). Will or won't the dr. call me back as requested? Not hopeful.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I have a VERY rare birth defect in my biliary/pancreatic area and suffered for soooo long. I was truly extremely ill and dying when I met Dr. Dalton. Dr. Dalton was doctor number 22 (gastro number 6) for me. I saw these doctors many times each just to be told I was crazy over and over agian. He figured out what was going on with me on my first visit! He spends time with me, answers questions and explains everything. I truly was left to die and he saved me. I would trust my life and my loved ones life to this doc.

He really knows his stuff

Posted on May 25th, 2011

My mom recommended Dr. Dalton to me. He had been her and my grandmother's Dr. You'll have to schedule your appointment far in advance, but he's GOOD! My motto is never see a Dr. or Hairdresser that's easy to get into. The fact that they stay booked all the time is a testament to their good work!

worth the wait

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Dalton runs behind because he listens to his patients carefully. His office is disorganized, and does not get results to the patients in a timely fashion. Despite the staff, he is wonderful.

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Horrible doctor with terrible bed side manner. Aloof, cold. Kept me waiting too long. Also saw him pick his nose - yuk.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017