Dr. Boris Bagdasarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Bagdasarian?

Dead has risen ....

Family member was being treated by this doctor. Ayer not being able to diagnose the pacient ailment, the family member was transported to the hospital. In one week, he had changed his story from iron dificiancy to stage one lymphoma to stage 4 lymphoma to cancer moved to her brain to variety of other ailments and organ failure. Repeatedly he was persuading us to stop treatment , give the pacient morphin and let her die. He was against doing dyalisis on her sine as he called it USELESS. After our fights and refusing to stop treatment our parent numbers are back to normal her liver has started to work perfectly, I am fully aware that she still has a long battle with cancer , however if I had listen to this So called doctor my parent was six feet under ground. He was on vacation for 4 weeks while my mother was in the hospital. He had sent his assistant Once to see her. Stay away from this doctor he is not competent or as he likes to think compassionate.

Dr. Bagdasarian For President!

If Dr. Bagdasarian was given the opportunity to address our economy problem like the way he "knock-outs" cancer, I'm positive that he will find the cure. I am very blessed to have Dr. Bagdasarian as my oncology doctor and pray that he will continue his cancer research and practice for a very long time. Thank you Dr. Bagdasarian and staff!

What an amazing Doctor. He has given my life back. I have been in remission for over 4 years with metastatic cancer. His knowledge and humanistic skills are incredible.

What an amazing and outstanding physician. I was told that I had no chance at USC-Norris and UCLA, Dr Bagdasarian has kept me alive for four years, my cancer is in remission, I owe all to his top notch acumen and great compassion.

Among the very best in Los Angeles.

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.