Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Boris O Bergus has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 37
i would not recommend him to any one i had a smart lipo done in 2014 and my stomach is all uneven and he told me it should get better with time or he could do another lipo Please look for other surgeons before you settle with one a mistake i did i just hope someday i would be able to fix my stomach cause its very pricey
He scarred my legs for the rest of my life, told me that they would heal. Well, they didn't and found out from other doctors that they were abscesses that would never heal. I have had children ask they parent, "Mom, What's wrong with that ladies legs? Can I catch it." Then I go home and cry... Thanks for ruining my legs and my life, I was depressed before I had it done, I am doubled depressed and had to go up on the dose of my depression pill after what he had don't to me. All he did was lie to me, and then I finally found out that he just wanted my money. He doesn't care for his patients, only money, heard that from an inside source, she would lose her job... I gave a 4 for the staff only because of his WIFE, She Was So Rude to me and the staff right in front of me. One of the staff members was explaining a procedure, she just cut her off to try to talk to me, RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. When I first seen her, I thought she was a Stripper coming in to get more liposuction, sorry but I actually thought she was a Prostitute, all that makeup, tight, tight dresses and so high, high heels. I should have walked out then, but stupid me I didn't get a second opinion, that I now regret. Please get another opinion or ask for the other doctor in his office.
30 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Boris O Bergus accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Pulmonary Associates, 1407 S County Trl Ste 430, East Greenwich, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Boris O Bergus in this video.
Dr. Boris O Bergus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.