Dr. Boris Kaim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Kaim?

Will NOT refill prescriptions with Walgreens

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Refuses to refill prescriptions with Walgreens. Walgreens pharmacy allows you to drive up and pick up prescriptions. Those of us with ambulation and balance issues need to be able to drive up and pick up our prescriptions. He dumped me as a patient after I complained about not getting my prescriptions filled with Walgreens. I filed a BBB report and he and his little office manager dismissed me as a patient after seeing me for over 10 years.

Finally diagnosed

Posted on January 27th, 2017

He made not only me but my husband and daughter feel right at ease as soon as he came in the door. He explained everything that he wanted to do and needed to do, went way beyond any other doctor has before. He generally was upset that no one had looked further into my problems earlier.

Takes time to understand the issue

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Kaim is smart and knowledgeable. He took his time listening to me, reviewing my ailments and then suggested a course of action.

Great outcome for me and my problem

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Best exam I have ever had. Most thorough screening for my issue.

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of this location for about a year now and have never been seen by Dr. Kaim himself. I am always seen by his assistant and even then feel like I am not being listened to about my concerns. Instead of trying to find an alternate treatment for my epilepsy, I am simply told to increase my dosage of medication everytime I am seen for a follow up appointment. There is no genuine concern for patients as individuals and I would not recommend this Dr. or his assistant to anyone.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I saw Dr. Kaim for about a year, actually I just saw him once on my first appointment when he did an extensive and detailed assessment. After that first time i never saw him again, all the follow up appointments I saw his PA. That made me feel like my situation was not important enough. I got good service but because I was seeing me because of migraines I felt the doctor and PA were not doing enough or that they gave up too soon. I know there is no cure for migraines but I wish I had gotten a more effective medication treatment

Posted on September 13th, 2017