Dr. Boris Kawliche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Kawliche?

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I'm so disappointed. My daughter is a patient. The office has bad communication with both me and my daughter. Scheduling her appointment out a month and she is running out of meds. I called the office to refill and receptionist was very rude. She said doctor could not refill until he sees her. They scheduled her to come in one month from last appointment. I'm not understanding how this happens. I asked that the doctor call me back. She said he does not call patients. She is absolutely correct. Last month he put my daughter on a new med and over prescribed. He gave her 15mg. She is 95 lbs and should've only been prescribed 2.5mg. One week later my daughter was having serious issues with anxiety and I called the office. It took them two days to call me back. The receptionist apologized but the doctor never called to check on her. I do not recommend this doctor.

Posted on January 17th, 2014