Dr. Boris J Leheta Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Boris J Leheta?

Not Recommend

I would never recommend Dr. Leheta to anyone looking for care and answers. His manners are extremely rude and unprofessional. I have never been to a doctor that was this rude and impolite. I gave it a few tries, but every visit was the same. He had no empathy towards me as a patient and I am shocked someone like this would want to even be in the healthcare system. A doctor is suppose to have patience, empathy and knowledge to help care for their patients and he does not have these attributes.

Do not waste your time going here

I never write reviews, but this time I had to. Doctor was very unprofessional and had no care for the patient. He spent 3 mins total for a new eval and was watching tv while I waited for him. There was no treatment given. I think he is just in it for the money.

Horrible

We waited an hour and 15 minutes to be called. My husband, who has been in pain and falling down repeatedly for the last week, was asked why we even came here. He was rude and didn't do squat for my husband. Don't go to this man.

I saw twice a year for eight years, you said that I had small strokes. But the problems kept getting worse so I went to a new Doctor and it only took three months to be diagonised with Primary Progressive MS. To bad I cannot sue for malpractice I wasted to much time with you what a waste you are.

Recommendable

My experience in Dr. Leheta's office was welcoming and painless! Of course I waited a bit, but that happens to me in many doctor's offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Leheta to any of my close family or friends if they needed to see a neurologist. His bedside manner is better than most doctors and answers my questions with clarity and assurance. It's nice that the waiting room is so welcoming, who every designed it good job!

It's a Doctor's Appointment

I don't think any body enjoys the idea of going to the doctor's. But my experience at Dr. Leheta's office was welcoming, warm, and sterile! All of the ladies at the front desk were kind to me and it was fun to walk through the office hallways and see photographs everywhere. I did'nt feel like I was at a doctor's office. Dr. Leheta was easy to talk to.

Unprofessional Rude

He is the rudest, unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. He accused me of going behind his back, because I saw a u of M dr. Dr. leheta was mad, treated me unkindly, and he was upset because he lost money by me having mri, and emg test done by another dr. Would not recommend him to anyone, terrible dr.

Caring

I have long searched for a good neurologists. Dr. Leheta gave me the answers I was looking for, finally!! I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Strongly Recommend

I would recommend anyone who needs to see a neurologist to set up an appointment with Dr. Leheta. My appointment experience was pleasant, which usually isn't the case when going to see a doctor in general. He made me feel comfortable to ask any questions that I may have and answered them directly, which I admire. Waiting time wasn't awful, but I find that most of my waiting times at doctor's visits are on average 20-30 minutes.

Wonderful, respectul neurologist

My experience with Dr. Leheta was marvelous. He was respectful, friendly and had a pleasant demeanor. He fully explained my diagnosis and any medication prescribed in full. His staff at the front desk is also helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this physician!

Arrogant.. Doesn't return phone messages..

After meeting with Dr. Leheta, I had called the office to leave a message with him in regards to one of my tests he had ordered. I waited 3 weeks after leaving 2 messages. I finally had to call back to figure out why my calls were not returned. The office staff was very rude and the reason why no one called me back according to the office staff was that Dr. Leheta never returned my chart to the front desk. This is unacceptable. No one should ever be treated as if they are not important or that there health issues are not important. Find another Neurologist because this one and his staff treat their patients poorly!

If you just Have to see a Neurologist.........

It is really scary to be recommended to see a Neurologist, or maybe it's just me. I have to say that Dr. Leheta ordered the test I needed. And when it came to discussing the results, he seen my concern and displayed empathy and reassurance. I did not have the sense of being rushed. In the end, praise God all was well.