Dr. Boris M Lokshin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Boris M Lokshin?

I was a patient of Dr Lokshin for many years. We did a scratch test and began the allergy shots. This lasted for years with zero success. Every year, he would tell me that I am expecting too much and that it would take a few more years to see results. The results never happened. I was having sinus infections every 6 months for 3 years. He would throw an antiobiotic at me and hope for the best. It wasn't until leaving and finding another Dr, that a swab of my nose was done and the CORRECT antiobiotic was given. My second allergist said "no wonder you feel crappy, your Dr never treated you correctly". I finally feel much better. What a waste of 10 years.

Best Allergist in the Area

I was a patient of Dr. Lokshin's for 10 years. Unfortunately, I ended up moving out of the area and had to find a new allergist....a very sad day, that was! I began seeing Dr. Lokshin on a previous doctor's recommendation in 1996. I have allergies and asthma, and was also wanting to begin allergy shots for pet dander. I was impressed from my first visit with Dr. Lokshin's quiet competence; he asked many questions to ensure that I would receive the best care tailored to my needs. Over the years, my asthma and allergies remained under control with the occasional tweak to my regimen. If a medication wasn't working for me, he made sure to find a suitable alternative. This is a doctor who most definitely makes his patient's individual needs and care his utmost priority and this shows in his demeanor and prescribed care. I would highly recommend Dr. Lokshin to my family and friends.