- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Boris Mordkovich has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Boris Mordkovich has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Boris Mordkovich Accepts the Following Insurance
- 520 Sylvan Ave Ste 202 Englewood , NJ 07632
More about Dr. Boris Mordkovich
Dr. Mordkovich graduated from the The First Moscow State Medical University,The First Moscow State Medical University in 1981. Dr. Mordkovich works in Englewood, NJ and specializes in General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mordkovich is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center and Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center.