Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Boris L Prakhina has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Boris L Prakhina has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Boris L Prakhina has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Boris L Prakhina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr. Prakhina from a friend. I have visited many doctors in the past and Dr. Prakhina was the most knowledgeable and caring Dr. I have ever had treatment from. I suffered from very bad lower back pain and through his treatment plan; I have been pain free for a couple of months now! I will definitely recommend Dr. Prakhina to my family and friends.
I would highly recommended Dr. Prakhina, he was the only person who took the time to listen to me and find out what was wrong. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and within 1 month I no longer was in pain and was able to continue my life, as if the car accident never took place.I would/have recommended him to my family.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorth Jersey Surgery Center Llc, 520 Sylvan Ave Ste 101, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Dr. Boris L Prakhina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.