Dr. Boris L Prakhina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris L Prakhina?

Before seeing Dr. Prakhina I had constant pain, burning, painful movements, getting up and walking around. I counldnt do household chores, but since coming to see Dr. Prakhina my pain is more bearable and i can move more and do more since my treatments have started. Thank your for everything!

Best Results from a Great Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Prakhina from a friend. I have visited many doctors in the past and Dr. Prakhina was the most knowledgeable and caring Dr. I have ever had treatment from. I suffered from very bad lower back pain and through his treatment plan; I have been pain free for a couple of months now! I will definitely recommend Dr. Prakhina to my family and friends.

Great Doctor: relieved all pain from a painful car accident

I would highly recommended Dr. Prakhina, he was the only person who took the time to listen to me and find out what was wrong. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and within 1 month I no longer was in pain and was able to continue my life, as if the car accident never took place.I would/have recommended him to my family.