Dr. Boris D Ratiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris D Ratiner?

Stopped trusting him

Wrong about diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of my condition. Abhorrent front staff that always mishandled billing, a recurring problem that seemed intentional at times. Pushed expensive, experimental or ill-justified treatment options over more conservative medical approaches. Lost copies of my medical records more than once, and refused to provide requested copies to my new practitioner. Overall, extremely dissatisfied with the care he provided.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Yes I had a terrible experience here. The DR was very nasty and and told me that I had RA. My friends and family were upset. I was really scared. I went to a specialist and was told that I did NOT have it. I am very upset with his NON BEDSIDE MANNER. ALSO BEING TOLD I HAD SOMETHING AND I DID NOT.

Doctor is good but the staff makes errors and not friendly.

This office is unique and innovative. I can't say enough about the Vitamin infusion therapy that I have been receiving every month. I feel so much better and I am a happier person now. I am able to work full time and take care of my kids with ease. I also brought my husband to Dr. Ratiner for his knee pain. My husband walked with a limp and was in constant pain. Dr. Ratiner recommended Stem cell therapy (please, note no other Doctors were able to offer this type of treatment) I am impressed and excited! My husband doesn't have a limp and he stopped complaining of pain! Thank you Dr. Ratiner and staff for your knowledge and support during this difficult time! Thank you for being there for us!

I have been a patient in this office for several years, and I am extremely satisfied with the medical care and attention that I have received. The staff is very attentive, the physical therapy department has true professionals who helped me with my several knee and neck problems. Not only I got attention while in the office, but also a solid plan for things to do at home to improve my condition. The Doctor is very knowledgable , I even sent my dad to the office and Dr. Ratiner was able to help him with his chronic back problem that my dad was suffering from for years. I highly recommend this office .

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

I really like the office. The doctor listened to my problems and provided knowledgable explanation of my situation. Dr. Ratiner was to the point and started me on an injection that has changed my life! I feel great! The front office does not take checks but was a provider for my insurance. They asked for my deductible/Co pay up front and I liked this! So I will not get a bill later :) The staff was very helpful to get a preauthorization from my insurance. My primary doctor tried but could not do it. Kudos to Sofia from the office for being so awesome!

Great doctor

My family is so very fortunate to have Dr. Boris Ratiner as our physician. He never rushes his patients through their appointments. The doctors that referred us to Dr. Ratiner told us that he is the physician that their families use. The staff at Dr. Ratiner's office also deserves a five star rating. Everyone is kind, compassionate and wanting what is best for the patient. Dr. Ratiner is always on the cutting edge of what is currently going on with medicine.

Thank you Dr. Ratiner for the great treatment

My father was suffering from severe arthritis of the hip. I brought him to Rheumatology Therapeutics Medical Center. I was looking for a specialist for my father to perform a PRP (Plasma rich platelet) treatment. I heard that this procedure increases the healing process naturally in the joints and tendons. After receiving the first treatment, my father felt 50% better. He was able to tolerate walking longer distances. After the second treatment, he is 90% better. This is the first time he feels great since he got the arthritis. In addition, the office stuff is helpful and attentive. The office is clean and well designed. Thank you Dr. Ratiner for your expertise and patience through this process

patient

Very knowledgeable, newest treatment approach. The doctor is detail oriented and caring.

Mss

Billing Fraud

Dr. Oh was very helpful with my condition, and the physical therapists were awesome but I had to stop going here because I was over billed and the office manager Sophia, kept blaming the insurance company, and denied my requests for copies of bill and detailed services. She was very aggressive in demanding a large sum amount of money prior to seeing the doctor when I was in major pain, I refused to pay it without documentation and then afterward she bullied me into setting up a follow up appt. when I said I wanted to wait for copies of the bills first. I canceled by phone. Now I see they have found a service to scrub the internet of their bad reviews on BBB and Yelp. Sad because the doctors know these issues are going on and benefit monetarily from this.

THE WORST

Uncaring, all they want is money. Would not send me my blood tests results or call me back. Called in pain and they said can't do anything as your blood test takes 2 weeks to come back. They better not put charge on my charge card without my permission. Went to another Rhuemtolist and what a difference, explained everything, checked me over, told me what test they would give, etc. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. YOU WILL BE SORRY