Dr. Boris V Sheynberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris V Sheynberg?

Excellent diagnostician...very smart and wise !l

Excellent Doctor & Caring Individual

Dr. Sheynberg has been my cardiologist since 2006. In that time, he has diagnosed and treated several blockages in my arteries, some on an emergency basis. In every case, he has been correct and has saved my life on more than one occasion. His manner is genuine. He is truly a caring and compassionate doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Sheynberg. There are no better hands for your heart to be in.

Avoid this doctor at all costs

Dr. Sheynberg performed a procedure resulting in a medically induced stroke which came close to causing my death or a permanent disability. After the event, I never heard from him again. He simply disappeared and never even sent a bill for his services. I am in the process of taking legal action against him for the injury caused me by his negligence.

Dr. Boris V Sheynberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westport, CT.