Dr. Boris A Zelle Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Boris A Zelle?

Teaching Hospital beware

Dr. Zelle personally is very kind and I have nothing bad to say about the doctor himself. However, I have to mention that my daughter was in a horrible accident and was air lifted to University Hospital with broken bones requiring multiple surgeries. It has been over 2 years since and my daughter continues to experience pain . Since the University Hospital Orthopedic dept has been so dismissive of my daughter's complains I took her to a private practice orthopedic surgeon and he was very concerned about the type of surgery Dr. Zelle performed . As a result she will suffer with pain for the rest of her life. Not happy about that. The doctor did mention that maybe it was not even Dr. Zelle who performed the surgery since ITS a teaching hospital, maybe a student did? Highly disappointed!

Thank you!

Dr Boris Zelle Operated on my father after he was in a horrific tractor accident. My dad was airlifted to San Antonio hospital and had a crushed pelvis. I'm so very thankful to Dr. Sells because my dad will make a full recovery and is starting to walk!

Patient

Very knowledgable, caring, informative, great attitude, kind hearted person. From the start of the visit, to the end taking my staples out, it was a great experience to know the patient was as comfortable as could be.