Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Borko Djordjevic
Dr. Borko Djordjevic, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Djordjevic is affiliated with Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Borko Djordjevic has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Djordjevic is one of the most amazing human beings I have ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with! What a caring talented man he is! I have recommended him to everyone I know here in Beverly Hills. As a matter of fact he has worked on many of the celebrities I know personally. As for the other comments I have read on this site, clearly you have him confused with someone else. Because all I have read is lies. Dr. Djordjevic is a kind hearted man who loves his patients. He is a world renown plastic surgeon. I am so thankful for the work he has done on my body!!! Love you Dr. Djordjevic!
Dr. Djordjevic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
45 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Borko Djordjevic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Borko Djordjevic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.