Dr. Borys R Krynyckyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Borys R Krynyckyi?

Medical doctor (MD)

Best in Pet CT imaging!!!!

I have had PET scans on trailers in the past but this facility goes ABOVE AND BEYOND what any facility provides to a patient. Courteous care, and the best imaging equipment available. And breakfast in their kitchen when it's all over. I couldn't ask for better!

Shocking

The worst office experience I have ever had. Because I questioned a pre procedure protocol ( non medical) I was labeled non compliant and treated with disdained to the point of physical neglect. Even though I struggled to sit stand and walk using a medical cane I was offered no help. Bathroom as well as place to leave my belongings were pointed to. I was given no help to get on or off table and worse was told never to return to facility because I had a bad attitude