Dr. Bose Yalamanchi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bose Yalamanchi?

the butcher

Posted on November 10th, 2016

This guy is a butcher he did surgery on my daughter s arm after two pig akin graphs that got infected due to his neglect I finally had a skin graphs from my leg which looks awful iiive been out of work for 6months and have no insurance so he won't take out the pins which should have comeout 3months ago instead her thumb is turning purple and the pins are sticking up almost through the skin !sshe's in constant pain !

Patient

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I love Dr. Yalamanchi and his staff- they helped clear my skin and I enjoy the facials and products.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I had a full facelift under local anesthetic in Dr Yalamanchi"s office. He did a fantastic job on me. He gave me his full attention at any of the follow up visits and his staff was wonderful. They answered any of my questions. No one knows what was done to me, my friends just say I look terrific. Thank you Dr Yalamanchi

Ms

Posted on July 27th, 2015

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH TERRIBLE RESULTS AND AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER FROM DOCTOR AND STAFF. $$$$$$$$$$

Lack of respect for medicaid patient.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I left the doctors office in tears.. I was there for two hours put in the back room and left there . The nurse just keep telling me that he was going to tell me the same thing i'm telling you, that better health is not going to pay for your type of surgery,but if you want to keep waiting thats up to you.. I'm Sorry that i have to be on medicaid do to heath reasons, but im still human and to be treated with such a lack of disrespect and embarrassment was enough for me so i left.. I really think thats what they were tyring to accomplish all along and get payed for my visit.. There's a saying i live by and maybe you should try it.. If today you can't help someone, then at lest don't hurt them.. Even if it was just my feelings.

big dissapointment

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I should have listened to my gut from the very first visit...But stupid me did not...Due to my breast re-construction failure, I'm left with physical and emotional scars...2 years after initial procedure am back to looking great!! And he said it could not be done due to radiation!! Ladies please do not seek this man out for Breast cancer reconstruction, expecially if you have to have radiation...He is just not the right one for you!!...

Excellent surgeon, great staff

Posted on March 11th, 2013

The entire staff is very caring. End result is beautiful.

Posted on August 15th, 2017