Dr. Boudinot Atterbury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boudinot Atterbury?

Appears nice, kind

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Arrogance leading to serious medical errors for myself as well as my mother.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Very personable, very intelligent doctor. Listens and answers questions. He's at his best if you've educated yourself about your health issues and treatments, and will work with you to solve them.

Dr. Atterbury is an excellent psysician.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I was unprepared to meet my new doctor and for him to spend any quality time with me. What a pleasant surprise! Dr. Atterbury was beyond my expectations He was extremely thorough, spent time asking questions about my history and current health. He showed interest in my family history. I am amazed at the amount of time he spent with me. I haven't experienced such excellent medical care since my last Doctor retired five years ago. Thank you Southwest Cares for having such a wonderful physician on your staff.

Unquestionably the best internist in town

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Dr. Atterbury was our internist for 15 years before closing his practice to become a hospitalist. Over the next 5 years, we tried a number of different physicians but were never able to find one who compared to him. We ran into him one night at the opera and told him how much we wished he still was in private practice and he told us that he was starting up again in a couple months. We set up an appointment just in time as his practice filled up almost immediately. Boud is one of the best diagnosticians we've ever seen. Add to that his compassion for and commitment to help his patients. He never spends less than 45 minutes with me and answers all of my questions in a way that I can understand. I see three other doctors in different specialties and they all use Boud and say he's the best doc in town. That's the kind of trust he engenders. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Very happy to have him as my doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Hard to get new patient appointment but worth waiting. A good, old-fashioned doctor who listens.

Posted on July 22nd, 2017