Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Boutros M Ghassibi
27 Charles St
North Andover, MA 01845
Boutros M Ghassibi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Boutros M Ghassibi has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Medicine
Boutros M Ghassibi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Boutros M Ghassibi - Posted on July 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Boutros M Ghassibi - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Boutros M Ghassibi - Posted on June 24th, 2013
Today I went with my aunt to a normal vist to the docotors and this was my aunt first time at the office. We entered the room and we were treated very great with Doctors Ghassibi staff members very nice and polite people. Made my aunt and I feel welcomed and safe. And that's a plus in my book . Moments later I got to meet the doctor and he very friendly and knew what he was doing. And my aunt and I would recommend his expertise to anyone. Great services. Thank you
Self-verified patient of Boutros M Ghassibi - Posted on September 26th, 2011
I wish all physicians were like Dr. Ghassibi. He is an excellent physician and very personable. I decided to change to Dr. Ghassibi after few years of observing him with my mom and others in his practice. My previous PCP joined a group few years ago and since then although I had access to larger group, I was commonly been seen by nurses vs. the actual physician. I was misdiagnosed couple of times so, this made it easier for me to decide to change. Dr. Ghassibi spends time with his patients and makes sure all matters are covered properly.
VERY RUDE STAFF!
Self-verified patient of Boutros M Ghassibi - Posted on October 21st, 2010
I've had nothing but problems with this office! Dr.Ghassibi himself is a very nice man BUT his employees are a whole different story! They are always giving me problems and not doing their job correctly. There is one woman that usually works at the front desk and answers the phone as well who is just the biggest B*tch ever! It's too bad Dr.Ghassibis poor choice in staff is ruining his reputation. I tell almost everyone I know to stay clear.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Boutros M Ghassibi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGhassibi Family Medicine, 27 Charles St, North Andover, MA
Boutros M Ghassibi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.