4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

6 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Boyan Hadjiev?

Best Doctor in NYC

Dr. Hadjiev Always treats me like Family, always demonstrate interest in my health. The front desk are very friendly and professional. They are always willing to help and accommodates my needs.

Best Doctor in NYC

He always demonstrate interest in my health. Treats you like a family member. The staffs are great, very professional and friendly.

Best Allergist

I have so many things to say. I always show up without an appointment , as an emergency. Even though I don't have one they still see me and treat me with respect. They are always very helpful to me and I'm thankful for their services and for helping me. Thanks Dr. Hadjiev and staff, you guys are great

Pleasant experience

I known Dr. Hadjiev for more than 7 years. He always be very pleasant and caring.

Fantastic Results

I had sinus surgery years before that proved to do nothing. The after care was awful and nothing was done. By the time I started seeing Dr. Hadjiev and his amazing staff i was beyond miserable. He never gave up and kept working with me. He suggested a surgeon and I had a second surgery, It was an absolute success! I have never felt better. I'm sleeping and on less medications. He is the best!!!!

it was worth the wait

Dr. Hadjiev's and all the staff are very nice and comforting. i waited for a bit but my experience was amazing. He takes the time to explain in a way for you not to feel complicated.

Excellent Care for my Allergy needs!

My experience with Dr. Hadjiev's practice has been nothing but exemplary. He and his staff always treat you with respect and take your concerns very seriously. They have given me the very best treatment for my allergies. I've been getting my allergy shots from them for years and have been completely satisfied with their care. Thank you to Dr. Hadjiev, Claire, Janet, and the entire practice group.

Una maxima experiencia.

El Doctor Hadjiev es muy organizados en sus ideas. le doy gracias a dios por haberlo encontrado. Nunca havia conocido a ningun doctor que se tomara su tiempo y dedicacion como el lo hace.

This doctor is amazing!!!

Dr. Hadjiev is one of the best allergist/docs that I've been to in a while. Key: not only does he hear what you're saying but he listens. I totally recommend him.

good and clear with my alergy problem

excellent everything clear helping my alergy this Dr are profesional i love them

He is the best doctor!

He explains everything is a way and with a passion that is make sit easier for me as patient to understand my illness and health issues.

My experience is always great;

Today I had an emergency where I had an allergic reaction. I was able to come in right away and be seen with no problem. The front desk is amazing as well.