Dr. Boyd D Crockett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boyd D Crockett?

I have only seen him once. I didn't even have time to sit down before being called back Everything went very well during the visit. He had XRays done, recommended PT, a possible Synvisc injection, & knee brace. His staff followed up well on his suggestions to schedule any that I wanted. Now the down side: He didn't say anything about a follow-up appointment or recommend exercises while I was in the office. A week later I signed up for the Cox Express Health (they had said nothing about getting signed up for this but I heard from someone else about it) and when I did, I saw several exercises I was supposed to be doing, my discharge papers (I got nothing when I left), and that I was supposed to return in 4 weeks. I wouldn't have known about any of them if I hadn't signed up for the Cox Health Express.

I was seen faster than I expected..Once in the room , the doctor wasn't long behind the nurse; he then pulled up my exray of my knees and showed me they were rubbing bone on bone...My only complaint is that I wasn't told what kind of shots were put in my knee's or if I would need them again..I called back later and got that info...I had almost instant relief and two weeks later still feel Great

He listens to what you say and adjusts therapy and medicines accordingly.

eval for knee replacement

Dr. Crockett was very professional and courteous. He examined my knees and. X-Rays. Discussed with me what next step was. I would encourage any of my friends to choose him for an evaluation.

Bulging disc on nerve

I was a little concerned after reading reviews on Dr. Crockett. I realized they were totally unfounded. Hence I am writing this review. I found Dr. Crockett to be thorough, personable and professional in the options that were offered. He doesn't waste time but on the other hand he listened to what I had to say. The last time I had this situation, I waited 1 1/2 months to see dr. to get relief (with another facility).

I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

Bipolar Patient

This Spine and rehabilitation doctor surely is not a highly trained psychiatrist. What kind of psychiatry could he be doing at such a clinic? I am searching for an experienced therapist and someone who can deal with complex mental illness.

Don't waist your time with this one.

I was referred to Dr. Crockett after a on the job injury. The first visit went real good seemed like a good guy. Made me feel good by telling me that no matter what my MRI shows he's gonna take care of me. After going for my MRI I called about a week later left a message and never got a call back. Finally after about 2 weeks I got to talk to his nurse and was told that I've had arthritis and that's all it was and there was nothing he would do for me. After getting an er Dr. saying I need pain management treatment I got sent back to Dr. Crockett and he was very rude to me saying that I'm fine and there's nothing he would do for me. So glad he's such a great Dr. That he he knows just what a patient is feeling.

STAY AWAY!!!!

My Husband was sent to him as a result of an injury at work, my husband was having some memory loss due to being knocked out. The "DR" asked him how long he was out??? Do people know how long? I was told to shut up - that I would have my turn to be in the Pulpit later. I have never had any so-called Doctor treat us as badly as he did. I finally just shut up and all he did was tell us that all people have torn rotator cuff injury and just don't know it. My Husband refuses to go back.

Very nice and offered me lots of good options and advice.

Excellent Doctor

I would recommend Dr Crocket. He is very careing and explains your issues until you understand. He doesn't throw out a bunch of medical words then leaves you hanging. I've been to his office 5 or 6 times now and it's been very pleasant.

Doctor Crockett was very nice and treated me good. He listened to what I wanted to do and gave me the best options to follow that. In my opinion very good