Dr. Boyd E Erdman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Boyd E Erdman?

Exceeded Expectations

Madison Vein and Laser has exceeded my expectations in every way. Dr. Erdman and his nurse are fantastic clinically, and their office manager Tracy has made all the dealings with my insurance proceed smoothly. All of them are so nice I really wish I could come here for all my health care!!!

Excellent. The amount of time Dr. Erdman spends with you to make sure you understand everything simply is not seen anymore in this day and age of rushed doctors. I can not recommend Madison Vein and Laser enough!

I came to Dr. Erdman for a consult several years ago. I was a bit apprehensive about treatment but Dr. Erdman did a lot to put my mind at ease and told me that there was no rush to treat, and that I would know when it was time based on my symptoms. Well, he was exactly right. After a couple more years, I had enough and came back for treatment. I had endovenous laser and ultrasound guided sclerotherapy and it all went extremely well. If I had known how easy it would be, I probalbly would not have waited this long. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with varicose veins.

The team at Madison Vein is great! They make my treatment experience (which I had been putting off because I was dreading it) super easy and as pleasant as I believe it could ever be. If I had known it would be like this, I would not have waited this long to treat. I can not recommend them strongly enough.

My BBL treatment at Madison Vein and Laser for sun damage on my face went very well! I would strongly recommend them to others considering this type of treatment.

Highly recommend them!

Happy I found them!

I am most happy with how much better my legs feel. I no longer have to sit down to take breaks when I am out shopping with my daughter. I would recommend Dr. Erdman and his staff to anyone.

Dr. Erdman is great! I wish I could see him for everything!

So happy I finally did this for myself and found such nice people at Madison Vein and Laser!

I came to Dr. Erdman for a second opinion after being told that surgery was my only option. Dr. Erdman reassured me that everything could be done without surgery, and explained the difference between his office and many of the places that do not specialize in vein treatment. Treatment has gone great, and my legs have not felt this good in years! I am so thankful that I took the time to come in for a second opinion at Madison Vein and Laser!!!

I am happy with the result of my treatment for spider veins. Dr. Erdman and Kary are both super!