Dr. Boyd S Fenton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boyd S Fenton?

Highly recommended

Dr. Fenton has showed himself to be a caring and knowledgeable physician on several occasions. He is kind and not pushy, especially in terms of the dreaded colonoscopy. He reassured me and told me how the process had improved over just the last several years. I appreciate his thoughtfulness, and putting himself in the patient's position. The wait time was minimal but I was prepared, having stopped by the office the day before to pick up the paperwork, and arrived about 15 minutes early.

Maintenance Tech III

Dr. Fenton is a great specialist. He has the patients needs at heart. Everything about him & his staff is professional & courteous. His calling to follow up & make sure we are on the right track is exceptionally fantastic.

Referral denied no reason given

My primary care physician made a referral to Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates. I am in a lot of pain in the transverse colon area, across my back, and in my stomach. I have lost weight and muscle strength. LDDA states that they are accepting new patients, yet the referral made by my doctor was rejected with no reason. I am scared that I am dying, and that no one will see me.

Dr. Boyd S Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.