Dr. Boyd Haynes III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Boyd Haynes III?

Personable, Quality Care

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Haynes accurately diagnosed me after a misdiagnosis at another clinic and quickly took action to remedy my issues. He took time to explain the different options for relieving my bilateral carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes. We decided surgery was the best option to meet the demands of my work and at-home life. Before surgery, he had wonderful bedside manner and made me feel comfortable. I felt confident I was in the right hands. After surgery, he called to ensure I was following after care protocol. Should I ever need his expertise again, I will not hesitate to see him.

Top Doc

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Haynes is one of the finest physicians I have ever seen. He is so caring. He goes beyond what needs to be done. He is very accessible.

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Haynes several times over the last few years. He has performed minor surgery on both of my hands for "trigger finger release". Each surgery was done with a local anesthetic. Each surgery was completed within several minutes. During the surgery Dr. Haynes kept me informed as to what each step entailed. Each surgery was quick and fairly painless. Later in the evening of each surgery, Dr. Haynes called to check on me. Dr. Haynes is a very skilled surgeon, very knowledgeable about the procedures and has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic surgery.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr Haynes mantra is that orthopedic surgery to repair an injury is not always the first and necessary solution. And that was the case for me. As an active 81 year old sailor I tore my right bicep muscle hauling in a sail. I have been an OSC patient for about 40 years so I looked on the OSC website and saw Dr Haynes treated bicep muscles. His first diagnosis was not pleasing as an in office MRI also showed a tear in the right shoulder rotator cuff. I had rotator cuff surgery on that shoulder 20 years ago and no doubt Dr Haynes saw the immediate fear in my eyes at the unwelcome news! Being familiar with this type of injury, in a very relaxed manner, Dr Haynes explained options other than surgery that could be considered. He prescribed an initial physical therapy session to develop range of motion and slowly exercise the muscles involved with the bicep and shoulder. After promise was shown with the initial learned exercise set a second exercise session was under taken for two months to build up muscle strength. At the office examination after that second session I was able to pass his strength tests and he proclaimed the welcome news that it looked like surgery was not necessary. YEAH! Dr Haynes suggested to continue those exercise which I perform at a local YMCA to maintain and perhaps slowly build muscle strength..... with a healthy diet of course. That's also his mantra!

Excellent surgeon!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I found him and his staff to be knowledgeable, caring, and efficient. They keep you informed of what they are doing and what you need to do to heal.

He is the best !

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

After months of not stop pain, Dr Haynes gave me a new hip and I'm now getting my quality of life back, He is the best!

#1 Knee Surgeon!

Posted on January 31st, 2017

He has performed to flawless knee surgeries for me and I recommend him to anyone with a knee injury or concern!

Trust

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr Haynes has been my orthopedic physician for many years. I have complete trust and confidence in his ability. He has always been honest with me. He performed my last surgery as a local. He made me feel comfortable and perfectly at ease as he breezed thru the procedure.

Knee replacement

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Haynes never left any question unanswered. The knee replacement that he performed was exceptional. There were no complications when he was in the hospital or when he arrived home or during his recovery. Dr. Boyd explained the procedure and the expectations of the recovery time and made sure that my family was well informed of how the procedure went after the surgery was completed.

knee pain

Posted on August 6th, 2016

my knee pain was so bad at times,that it made walking difficult and at night i could not sleep, taking lots of pills became the answer for a while,afraid of surgery was another problem, Dr Haynes explained about the shots that we should try ,for 3 weeks a shot in each knee with the medicine supartz, i could feel it was working for me after the 1st shot ,so after the 3rd shot no pain no pills ,i feel like problem solved but i know this is not a permanent fix , any way i hope that it lasts for a long time , i`m glad that i have a chance to try this without going through surgery (yet) ,thank you Dr Haynes

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr.Haynes has treated me for over ten years. He is excellent.

Hip Replacement

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Dr. Haynes replaced my hip. It was a complete success. Couldn't be happier with the treatment, the procedure and the outcome. He'll replace my other hip when the need arises for that.