Dr. Boyde J Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boyde J Harrison?

Hateful, rude and down-right ignorant.

gteat doc

Doc saved my life n has given me many yrs I wouldn't have had if not for him.

free injection equals no pain

I was told to stop all pain meds all meds everything my doctor was ignorant that if he were my Dr I would just drive up everyday and get this miracle drug "a free shot" I spent an hour listening about this drug to be injected in my arm he continued to run down 5 other doctors who all 5 he says over medicate their patients. Evidently he is the only Dr in north Alabama with access to this miracle drug provided free. His comprehensive examination of me was to squat and bend over tell me I was hurting because I was taking too much medication a day. "But of course that is what Dr. SANTOS does to all his patient's" So he wants me to be addicted to his miracle drug and be cured as long as I don't have hydrocodone, oxycodone etc. in my system for the test group.

Crooked doctor with a nasty attitude.

I had been going to Harrison for a few months and decided to change doctors because of his nasty attitude and seemingly, "I don't care for your problems, now show me the money, here's your script, now be on your way" Attitude. It's after I changed doctors that he called my new doctor and said a bunch of things that weren't true. Now, I cannot get the medication that I need to help me with my Colon Cancer. I just want people to know what a sorry, low-down doctor that he really is. Please, please do not go to this doctor. He will screw you over of your money and your health.

this dr is amazing... he has saved my life when NO other doctor would help. if you think other wise i'm sure youre just one of "those" people.. he is a busy man so no he does not have a lot of time but you know what... there are specialist for all of those problems you have... just because you had a bad time dont mean he hasnt helped others

most caring physician I have ever met. He talked so me for 30 minutes and explained that my medicine was part of my problem.

changed my life

I had a drug problem and he is the doctor I found to help me get off drugs.. First doctor to ever take time and really help me. Every other doctor either kicked me out or gave me drugs

Dr. Boyde J Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haleyville, AL.