Dr. Bozena B Hainer Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bozena B Hainer?

Very Negative Experience

Dr. Hainer was extremely rude and unprofessional with me. From the minute she walked into the room, she didn't as much introduce herself, saying only, "What's the problem and why." She did not read my chart and, although I said that I did not want an exam (since I'd had the same test run with the same result multiple times) she did one anyway without concern for my feelings. She did not treat me as a person deserving respect, just another case she had to deal with, and wanted to get out of the exam room as quickly as possible. She had no positive suggestions to give me and no concerns for my preferences for treatment. Even when I started crying at the end of the visit, she seemed non-plussed and promptly left. Please do not go see this doctor if you expect to be treated with empathy and respect-she will not give it to you.