Dr. Bozena B Wrobel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bozena B Wrobel?

The Best of the Best!

Dr Wrobel is incredible! She's an expert in her field; I trust her 100%. Dr Wrobel is patient and kind, she always listens and discusses treatment options with her patients. Dr Wrobel is highly recognized as "the" expert in her field; as one of her colleagues told me... "She's the best of the best". I'm so grateful and relieved to be in her care; and the care of her staff. I could not be in better hands.

The Best!

Dr. Wrobel literally changed my life. I have suffered from nasal polyps for over 15 years and have one other surgery (unsuccessful) to remove them. After my surgery with Dr. Wrobel there is no sign of them coming back. The entire process was easy. She is an amazing surgeon and as surgeons go, has great bedside manner. Her staff is very helpful and accessible. Though she is super busy and sometimes hard to see, she is available via email in emergency. Simply the BEST!

Outstanding Doctor

Dr Wrobel is an awesome Doctor/surgeon with so much compassion & understanding for her patients. She takes the time to call you back if you leave a message for her. She is a good listener and never rushes you when you have an appointment or concern. I feel so blessed to have been under her care during and after surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Wrobel to any family or friends.

Excellent doctor!!! I work in the medical field and she is highly recommended.

Dr. Bozena Wrobel is best

patient

She's great. She diagnosed my problem and was no nonsense. She is confident and smart. Very knowledgeable. She operated on me and the result was perfert- not like a previous surgeon closer to my home. She gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

severly deviated septum

I found Dr. Wrobel very professional and extremely knowledgable. I had this surgery performed once before on the East Coast and needless to say it did not go well. Dr Wrobel corrected all of my sinus deficiencies and the post op recovery went very well unlike my previous operation. I give her my utmost recommendation. The only other for Dr Wrobel is that the waiting time to see her can be about an hour and that has happened only 1 time in 5 visits.