Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bpnaventure Eng
Dr. Bpnaventure Eng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eng is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Eng has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bpnaventure Eng has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bpnaventure Eng has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Bpnaventure Eng is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! My husband and I were patients of Dr Eng for at least 15 yrs. My husband had regular visits and colonoscopies due to family history of colon cancer and polyps. When my husband had bleeding problems Dr Eng told him it was just hemorrhoids and not to worry. This happened repeatedly through several years as the bleeding continued. When we consulted a proctologist, colon cancer stage 2 was discovered. We went to USC for removal of his sigmoid and needless to say our life has never been the same. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! We trusted him for many years and found out too late that he is incompetent. I would give him zero stars if that were possible.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2230 Lynn Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Bpnaventure Eng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.