Dr. Brad Baltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Baltz?

Dr Brad cares from his heart

Posted on December 6th, 2017

The first time, afraid and scared, I waited for my doctor to come through the door. Why else would my personal doctor send me to Carti? Of course to tell me I have cancer and I would have heard nothing more before I fainted. Nope!!! “Hi, I’m Brad” he said with a genuine smile. Immediately I knew this was a man I could trust because he helped me to calm and talk through what I might - or might not have. Dr Brad is a true saint full of a personal desire to make me know the very best tests are being done, and I understand what and why. I pray the “c” word will not be spoke but if I hear it I’ll be looking to Dr Brad to help me make the best decisions!

Awesome Doctor/Hemotologist

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Love coming to my treatments at carti and seeing Dr Baltz

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Baltz called me a street junkie after being under his care. He is very arragaunt and full of greed deep in his pockets than so about his patients.. I winder how many have survived him..

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr Baltz was highly recommended by my Dr. He has a great sense of humor, he'll go the extra mile to help me. An example is of him visiting me in the hospital after surgery, I'd just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He stopped by to introduce himself & told me to come see him the day after I was released. He made me feel that he would do his very best to get me well.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

He is the best. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease even in the face of cancer.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Baltz was my husbands oncologist, my mother in laws oncologist and now he is my oncologist. He is the only Dr, I only love going to as I know that he will listen to me and what I have to say, answer my questions and find answers for me. Many other of my friends have been to his office and been patients of his partners and truthfully Dr. Baltz is the only Dr. I trust now as the others have never listened to me there are a few exceptions but he is a keeper. Thank you Dr. Baltz and your staff they are the best.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Brilliant, excellent, passionate, very dedicated. He makes you feel special and gives every patient a hug. I am living my life because of him. I hope I have given him the praise he deserves!!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Everyone is awesome!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

What a nice gentleman and such a good Doctor.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I would not recommend.

Amazing Grace

Posted on January 28th, 2014

In 1996 I was diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer. My mother had died of lung cancer two years before. Not only did he save my life, he was kind, and easy to talk to. He treated my illness as well as my spirit. I've been seeing him regularly since then..18 years. Back then, the survival rate for the type of cancer I had was 13 out of 100 cases. Since then, he's told me I was his lucky number 13. The wait in the outer office is much longer than other doctors I've seen. But since I know that, I come prepared to unwind, maybe look at some magazines or play a game on my phone. I have come to enjoy the wait. Rather than complaining about it, I think about how blessed I am that I can still wait.

Won't go back.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Baltz a few times for a specific disorder. I know that he has other patients with this particular disorder and I found out from them that he treats the women different than the men with this illness. Also, waiting 2-4 hours after my appointment time to see him, he is in and out within 5 minutes. He answered my questions with a joke or explained the answers as if I were a child. He didn't seem to care about my personal situation, so I felt like a number, as he was quickly on to his next patient. Less important, but to note, the waiting room is always crowded and the other staff is just ok with friendliness. Not a very welcoming atmosphere, especially when you could use it the most.