Dr. Brad Brazeal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Brazeal?

Staff

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Brazeal is wonderful, if you call his office his staff if rude. If you are having with a medication they treat you like you are just seeking drugs.

Dropped the ball

Posted on June 6th, 2016

My mother was released without the Doctor calling in the medications.The nursing staff told me that she was treated poorly and to call the administration of the hospital. His coordinator totally dropped the ball. The staff said she wanted to leave early and I wasn't given any discharge papers. I was called at 12:30 in the afrernoon telling me she was discharged. No notice was given to me I was at work could not leave...I had to pick her up after work. My biggest issue was she was on several major meds...my mother is 78... and we have had to wait until Monday to call the Doctor to tell him to call in her meds. They dropped the ball and as far as I'm concerned they put her in danger by not giving her what she needed to cope. I could go into more detail of what was not done...but then why nothing will be done about it.. .Just be careful his sidekick...Connie should not even be working in this field...I was told she does this type of thing often...leaving early and not really caring about the patients. She won't even let you talk to the Doctor she says you can wait and he may see you to talk to you but you may wait all day for nothing.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Brazeal is an excellent psychiatrist, who treats the whole person. I find that he is a dedicated professional who truly cares for his patients and in helping them to get better.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Extremely hard to get into to see him for a new patient but once you do it's well worth it. He is a fantastic Dr!

best doctor ever

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

best ever. listens and understands not only patient's but family also. I took my husband for his bipolar depression to see dr. B. He took time to listen and understand the problem and treated appropriately. I would recommend him to my family and friends any time. Thank you Dr. Brazeal for your kindness and help

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Very disappointed and I can see the lack of basic knowledge and the latest developments in the medical field. He is unprofessional and rude.

Posted on October 27th, 2017