Dr. Brad Freidinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Freidinger?

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I am in the US Army. I injured my left shoulder (SLAP / rotator cuff injury) and the military medical system pushe my requirement for Orthopedic surgery to the civilian medical community. Dr. Friedinger performed surgery on my shoulder and continued to see me throughout my rehabilitation. He stayed on top of my phyisical therapy, ensuring that my shoulder was improving. His staff are great as well, extremely courteous and helpful. I have had no issues with my shoulder since surgery. In fact, I just discovered I have a similar injury to my right shoulder and have scheduled an appointment for him to repair it as well!

General

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Had to change ortho doctor due to insurance change. I'm very pleased with the outcome. From injections in knees to shoulder surgery, he has been top notch. A caring professional.

Posted on November 13th, 2017