Dr. Brad P Glick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad P Glick?

Office is new and superbly clean. Staff is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Dr Glick is warm and sincere and more important very knowledgeable about his field. You wilk not be disappointed and he takes most insurances

Drs and Staff are wonderful!

Outstanding doctor. Has been treating my whole family for over 20 years.

Wrong diagnosis

I was referred to Dr. Glick. I have been bothered by a rash on my hands and face for 30+ years and have been told by many doctors over the years that it is contact dermatitis. Having used cortisone creams for many years, I was hoping he would have a better way to treat it. He looked at my elbows and stated that I had psoriasis. This was a new one for me. He took skin samples from the rash on my hands. I later went back for the results, which came up negative for psoriasis. He insisted that it was wrong and prescribed me creams for my face and hands to treat psoriasis. My skin got worse. Never went back and am still looking for a doctor that can help me.

Long time Patient

I have seen Dr. Glick for over 10 years thru multiple cases of skin cancer. He has been fantastic going above and beyond consistently and I would not trade him for any other physician.

What an amazing and deicated Doctor. Dr Glick truly cares about his patients and goose above and beyond!! You are the VERY best;)

People who complain are a dime a dozen in FL

Dr. Glick has been my doctor for many years. I find it perplexing that no matter how good a person or Dr. you are, there is always someone who will try to say otherwise. My resort in the Caribbean is one of the most beautiful places a person could stay, and yet on the travel websites people submit the most ridiculous complaints. You can do 99 things right, but god forbid one thing goes wrong. And of course if you don't complain about it then you must be weak. That's why I don't come to Florida much anymore, you people drain it out of me. What is it with all you New Yorkers, didnt your mothers give you enough hugs? Just be nice, and be good to each other, and especially be good to a person who is trying to help you.

Dr Glick is one of the finest MD's around and his office staff is one of the worst!!!!

My family loves Dr. Glick. He is so professional and caring.Also, love his staff. They are very helpful and efficent. His staff goes above and beyond to help with any kind of questions or problems. I would highly recommend this Dr.Wonderful Dr.

Staff is not welcoming, not very professional on phone and otherwise. Made us feel uneasy.

Simply "The Best"

Dr. Brad Glick is the best dermatologist I have ever been to see. Being his patient has changed my life. There aren't enough "stars" in the list above to rate Dr. Glick.

terrible staff

Dr. Glick, himself, is wonderful. His staff is the worst I have ever experienced. My daughter was given meds for acne and she broke out in hives. I called the office to ask what I should do and I was hung up on and when I called back I was put on hold for over 10 minutes before I hung up. I am changing doctors first thing in the morning due to his careless, rude staff.

Dr. Brad P Glick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Margate, FL.