Dr. Brad Jimmo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brad Jimmo?

Horrible horrible horrible ! I almost lost my life to this simple surgery that he did, thankfully another doctor came in and saved and fixed the issue ! My life will never be the same !

Posted on May 8th, 2017

The best wound specialist in Vermont

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I adore Dr. Jimmo. I highly recommend him. He knows his stuff---nobody knows wounds like he does. He listens. He HEARS. And he takes the time to explain and talk to you. I am so grateful he is my doctor .

THE WORST DOCTOR IN RUTLAND>>>>BE WARY OF THIS SO -CALLED DOCTOR

Posted on April 11th, 2015

I have been to Dr. Jimmo for surgery and would never go to him again. Nor would I recommend anybody else to go to him. I'm almost 40 & have never felt so discriminated against. He was insulting, and rude. When I asked about the sterilization of the knives he was using, his response was "Nothing in this hospital is sterile". After complaining about him to the staff, to which nobody would listen, I ran out of Rutland hospital all cut up and have never been back.

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Jimmo is the best! He saved my life. He is an excellent surgeon and a caring human being. If you have to have surgery, Dr. Jimmo is who you should go to. My surgery was an emergency and I feel lucky to have had Dr. Jimmo do it. Several of my visiting nurses spoke very highly of Dr. Jimmo as well and said they would choose him if they needed surgery. Thank you Dr. Jimmo.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

YOU RUINED MY LIFE I TELL EVERYONE DO NOT LET YOU TOUCH THEM YOU ARE A BUTCHER

BS

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I think he is a butcher he messed me up for life i wouldnt let him touch my cat

Daughter

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Jimmo, if you can call him a doctor, does not care about his patients. He goes in, hacks a person up, does not admit to his mistakes and ruins people's lives. That is what he did to my father. There is no follow up, because according to him, he made NO mistake. Yet my father will never be the same man, nor live the same life. He will be lucky if he lives at all. It has been 5 months since his simple procedure to remove a pollup from his colon,(a precautionary procedure according to Dr. Jimmo) and he is still in the hospital. Make no mistake, do not seek Jimmo out as a doctor. The life you may give up, will be your own.

He is the Best !!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I think he is by far the Best Rutland has and I am glad I went to him for my Gall bladder he was amazing, great bedside manners, just very smart and that alone makes you less stressed . He's a great asset to Rutland ,I would tell anyone if you want the best to go to him. and his staff also is very amazing they make you feel,like part of a family .He is a Excellent Doctor , and great person. I know if I ever have to have sugery again he is the one I would go to hands down.

He saved my life.

Posted on August 10th, 2009

For 8 years I suffered with fullness in my chest, GERD, trouble breathing, and pain. It has been 1 year since my Hiatial Hernia repair and I am a new person. I take no medicines anymore, I have the energy of an 18 year old, I just turned 45. Life is good. He is the greatest. Without the corrective surgery I feel I would have died. I had no life outside of my home because I was so misserible. Dr. Jimmo is a wonderful human being and a very highly skilled surgeon.

Posted on February 1st, 2017