Dr. Brad W Lebert Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brad W Lebert?

Very, very poor

Wore a monitor for 1 month. Went to Lebirt for a follow up and waited 1 1/2 hrs past apt time ((I know he was there because pharma reps were going in) I finally left. Never got a call to apologize, and only got the results later from my primary doc. Would never go back or recommend.

Acute Sinusitis - Complex

I was referred to Dr. Lebert for unresolved acute sinusitis. I'm glad his office staff contacted me so promptly for an appointment. Dr. Lebert has devised an innovative plan to help me which includes a special formulated nasal rinse, change of medications & more. I learned a great deal about my complex sinus condition (two previous sinus surgeries long ago) during this initial visit. I look forward to improving soon with the help of Dr. Lebert. Highly recommend him after first visit!

Chronic Sinusitus

I went to his office for Chronic Sinusitis. The first thing he told me was I also had Acid Reflux. That immediately helped me with several issues that I thought were sinus related. I had Sinusitis for years and had tried everything, and I mean everything. Then Dr. LeBert told me about Balloon Sinuplasty. To soon to report on results. But Dr LeBert and his team are the best. They answer all questions even through the procedure. They are all concerned about my well being and my experience. Very professional. I am so glad I went to him.

Dr. Brad W Lebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.