Dr. Brad Millman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Millman?

Excellent

Dr Brad is a caring physician and he has helped me thru so many illness and was ALWAYS thoughtful and gentle. His staff was always very friendly and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

I don't trust this doctor.

Ok experience

The wait time in office and in exam room was 20 min for both . He is not quick to do tests or to operate, which is good. The staff is not at all friendly and I did not see one person smile while I was there. Very cold environment. My CAT scan showed a problem but no one called me and let it wait until my next visit over 3weeks after the scan. I feel I should have been called so the medicine could have been started 3weeks sooner.

I like Dr.Millman's practice so much that I prefer to go there for any complex or routine ENT follow up/problems, rather than going to my primary care physician for ENT issues.

Does NOT care

My family doctor sent a referral, but dr. Millman's rude and uncaring staff claimed they did not get it. My doctor's office tried to work it out with them,but he REFUSED to see me after waiting 5 MONTHS and suffering breathing problems. He has got to have the worst office staff I have ever seen.

I've only seen Dr. Millman twice but both times were good experiences. The Dr. is very thorough with his checkups and if your problem cannot be assessed with the checkups, then Dr. Millman will send you for tests. I read a review that said the Dr. is only about money and sending the patients for tests, I disagree with that review. If your problem cannot be resolved with just a checkup, then the only left to do is send patients for testing. My rating of Dr. Millman is above average.

Great doctor!

I travel from Southern NJ to see him. I know many people who work in medicine and Dr. Millman is highly respected by all.

wait time too long

Very Caring

He listened to me and answered all of my questions. I had confidence in him and he made me feel very much at ease. I followed his directions and my problem went away. I would recommend him highly.

The wait time both in the waiting room and exam room is ridiculous for doctor to come in and speak with me for five minutes. I show up early or on time for my appointments and have to wait an hour for him to even show up to the building. This happens every time I visit and am now searching for a new ENT, as my last visit he told me to Google my symptoms.

Very frustrating experience..

I find it very annoying to be on time for an appointment and then have to wait an hour before the doctor comes in. This is just plain rude. My time is very precious to me and I don't want to waste it sitting in an examining room an hour after I get there.

Professional and Very Caring

Really cares about the patience and the family. Gets the sense of urgency when needed. Great with follow-up.