Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad H Norman
Dr. Brad H Norman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Laurel, MD. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Norman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad H Norman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Brad H Norman has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Brad H Norman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brad H Norman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Norman has been my doctor for over 25 years my he is amazing I relocated down to the Eastern Shore of Md and drive over 2 hours to keep him has my GYN. Over the years he has preformed several operations always caring. and is just the best at what he dose, he is honest and up front I would not change doctors for a million dollars .
I went in to seek consultation for a recurring issue, not only did Dr. Norman rush me through the appointment, but he offered no insight into the issue, and no course of follow up. I felt like he didn't care at all, and was more concerned with getting through the appointment. I love Capital Women's Care as well as the staff and have been going there for over 10 years, but will never see Dr. Norman again.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Norman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Brad H Norman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brad H Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.