Dr. Brad H Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad H Norman?

Happy Patient

Dr Norman has been my doctor for over 25 years my he is amazing I relocated down to the Eastern Shore of Md and drive over 2 hours to keep him has my GYN. Over the years he has preformed several operations always caring. and is just the best at what he dose, he is honest and up front I would not change doctors for a million dollars .

He is the best doctor I have ever made in my life

Rushed and unhelpful

I went in to seek consultation for a recurring issue, not only did Dr. Norman rush me through the appointment, but he offered no insight into the issue, and no course of follow up. I felt like he didn't care at all, and was more concerned with getting through the appointment. I love Capital Women's Care as well as the staff and have been going there for over 10 years, but will never see Dr. Norman again.

Dr Norman is a great doctor. The only thing I don't like is the wait to get in to see him. He is great - easy to talk to and you never feel rushed. (Probably why you have to wait.)

Excellent

I was apprehensive about having a male OB/GYN, but Dr. Norman is phenomenal!!!!He delivered our first baby....a surprise cesarian due to gestational diabetes. She's perfect and Dr. Norman is very professional, knowledgable and has a GREAT sense of humor. I highly recommend.

disturbing...

went in for a consult for Novasure. He does not, despite what the Novasure website says, do this procedure in his office, he does it at a hospital in Silver Spring, under general anesthesia. He actually said "we use propiphol, like Michael Jackson"... waaa? Not a good reference to put me at ease.

excellent experience