Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brad M Picha has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brad M Picha has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Brad M Picha has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brad M Picha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Hi I'm sherry, I was having pain for almost a yr and a half, found out I had a herniated disc an bulging disc. After test, shots, therpy, I went to see dr picha, very knowledgeable man, very patient person, who answered "all" my questions. Scheduled surgery. Just today had my two week check up. He walked in my room, first question I asked is.....how does it feel to be amazing ? That's how I feel about him, my pain is gone, and I can't explain how it feels to not wake up I pain. I finally got my life back, and I can't praise him enough. So see dr picha and look no further. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Brad M Picha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaser Spine Institute, 300 Allen Bradley Dr, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Brad M Picha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.