Have you seen Dr. Brad J Reedy?

This Doctor listens

My experiences with Dr. Reedy and his staff is as good as it gets. The difference in how he approaches your situation and makes eye contact and then listens is so much better than any doctor I have been with in 20 years. The rest of the staff are all very proficient and all give the impression that they truly care. This is the only review I have ever written about a doctor and his staff, any other offices I would have reviewed would not get this kind of rave review.

Dr. Reedy, a Skilled and Kind Physician!

Dr. Reedy is an exceptional physician who happens to be a nice guy! He is compassionate and he never makes you feel like you are holding him up. He listens and knows how to prescribe meds that work. We trust him with our lives.

Caring and Skilled

Dr. Reedy is a caring, skilled Family physician. He listens and doesn't dismiss complaints. I am a new patient and have seen him three times and he affords me the respect an 85 yr. old patient deserves !

Easy to get appointment. Always takes time and explains things that I don't understand. Seems very knowledgeable. I like him.

Marcia Ellis is the best......Always willing to listen and ensures your receive the care you need.

I think he is a sound professional doctor who does not treat first with drugs.

Dr. Reedy seems not to be very talkative. That is because he is thinking through what you have said along with his findings. He is spot on with what is wrong with me. I am not fond of his PA. She rarely diagnosis me correctly. His NP is very good with normal cold and infections stuff. I would recommend Dr. Reedy highly. His staff is friendly and easy to work with.

Horrible at Follow Through

After sending me off to get a MRI several weeks ago, I still have not heard back from him to read the results to me. I have talked to his secretary and nurses multiple times and all they can tell me is that a growth was seen in my knee and that I need another x-ray to clarify what it is. However, I can't get that done till he calls me and sends off for the x-ray. I can not for the life of me get him to call me. Even his nurses and secretary seem frustrated that he is not calling me back. Very poor service. This doesn't even account for the fact that while all of this is happening my leg is still hurting and I am getting no treatment!

Great staff....Dr Reedy takes his time and listens. Thank you

Staffs

His staffs doesn't act professional at all. It starts with his medical assistant gossiping about his patient. If you like your private information share to others, this is the place to go. Dr. Reedy, have you forgotten the term HIPPA? What about FINE and LAWSUITS for violating this regulation?

Dr. Brad J Reedy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.