Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brad S Waddell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brad S Waddell has the following 21 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Dislocation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Brad S Waddell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 10
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
9 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2009
Ochsner Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHss Stamford Outpatient Center, 1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT
Dr. Brad S Waddell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.