Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad D Thigpen
Dr. Brad D Thigpen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Thigpen is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad D Thigpen has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Brad D Thigpen has the following 1 expertise
- HELLP Syndrome
Dr. Brad D Thigpen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I was referred to Dr, Thigpen earlier this year. He and his staff were professional, talented and compassionate. He works with a network of other perinatologists that are equally as talented. If I had a friend or family member I would certainly recommend they see Dr. Thigpen or another doctor at the Obstetrix Medical Group.
Dr. Thigpen is the most awesome doctor I have ever met. He knows what he is doing, takes extra steps to insure the patient is happy, he is fun and explains things in simple human language. We were so happy we got to see him almost every week! He made my high risk pregnancy less stressful! He is so good! Highly recommended.
I had an equally horrible experience. I was told that I could not have a particular test done and he left my husband and I with unanswered questions and the expectation to wait three to four weeks until another test could be performed. In fact what he said was "this baby will give you trouble." We left there feeling completely puzzled, overwhelmed and saddened. Called the next day to ask some more questions and he did not return the call for two days. Nurse staff was very kind and empathic during our very negative appointment. He lacks bedside manner and even misread the sonogram incorrectly once we had been seen by another expert. He is definitely not recommended but apparently gets the referrals as there are not many doctors that practice in this particular area. I would probably ask to see the other doctor in the clinic.
Dr. Thigpen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Brad D Thigpen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Michael Kleinhaus Md, 1665 Antilley Rd Ste 250, Abilene, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brad D Thigpen in this video.
Dr. Brad D Thigpen is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Abilene, TX.