Dr. Brad Waddell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brad Waddell?

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dr Waddell took great care of me during and after my recent surgery. I have no complaints and would recommend him highly. His office staff was terrific also.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Dr. Waddell is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him highly. He was very careful to explain all details of the procedure. He was also very thoughtful in speaking with my family. I suspect that the few negative comments on this site regarding his bedside manner are from people who need a lot of hand holding. While he was perfectly pleasant to me, I don't expect a surgeon to act as a therapist. He just needs to be a careful and thorough technician.

Helpful staff, adequate care

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr. Waddell was very straightforward and explained my test results and diagnosis very clearly, and appreciated the fact that I was a well-informed patient who had don some research. He spent a LOT of time with me on each office visit (about an hour) before my surgery and answered my questions well. He performed my surgery professionally, with minimal scarring. When it came to my future treatment, he was extremely supportive of my suggestion of getting a second opinion. My more complex surgery was performed by someone else at a specialty clinic.

Horrible personal skills - couldn't even get to the medical care

Posted on October 1st, 2010

This surgeon was the rudest, most arrogant, hostile MD I have ever encountered. When I questioned why he was moving in the direction of care he was, he got angry. When I explained my frustration, he said "if your frustration was going to get in the way of listening to him, maybe you'd better go to another surgeon" (which I will). He was disrespectful to me, and about the other doctors involved in my care. He essentially said that he didn't believe that I could have a particular medical problem (gallbladder disease) because I didn't fit the typcial profile. I would never return to this this man or refer anyone to him. He was so inappropriate in his "bedside manner" I plan to file a grievance. By the way, he's now practicing in Maine and no longer is Texas.

Outstanding doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr Waddell took care of me for breast cancer and he was terrific. He took the time to answer my many questions and the surgery went very well. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on October 14th, 2017