Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradford Woodworth
Dr. Bradford Woodworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Woodworth is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Uab Medical West and Uab Highlands. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradford Woodworth has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Woodworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Uab Medical West
Musc Medical Center
UAB Medical Center
University Of Alabama Hospital
12 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Bradford Woodworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bradford Woodworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.