Dr. Bradd G Burkhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradd G Burkhart?

Wonderful surgeon.

I had surgery on my knee a few years ago and he did a great job. I would recommend him to anybody.

Excellent Surgeon; Good Guy!

Professional, knowledgeable, skilled and confident, Dr. Bradd Burkhart is not only excellent at what he does, but he believes in what he is doing! after a complete replacement of my right shoulder, my pain level from day one was between zero and one. Suffering from extreme arthritis in both shoulders, Dr. Burkhart gave me hope that I can not only have renewed function, but a relief from the ever increasing pain I was suffering. His staff is just as excellent, and they guide you through the whole process. I am actually looking forward to doing the left shoulder. Dr. Burkhart is one of the "good guys"!

Total Knee Replacement

Great Doctor !!!!. Takes his time to explain everything you

The best Ortho surgeon for knee and shoulder replacements anywhere.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

poor follow up :(

I was glad by his work on my knee, but so disappointed that Dr team told me they will not visit me (eventhough I told them I was in pain) because of my balance. I just had $300 balance of $5000 that I had paid.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for informing us about your recent experience with Team Burkhart. To help us in our evaluation of your experience, we invite you to call us at (407) 722-8558 so we can examine all of the details. We value patient comments and are committed to providing superior patient care and experience.

One of the Best

Dr. Burkhart explained everything in detail and followed through with the operation. His bedside manner is outstanding. The office staff was awesome even dealing with rude WC people.

Arrogant jerk

Clueless jerk caused VA to cancel authorization for knee replacement surgery after it had already been authorized by VA orthopedist!

Business Professional

I have a WComp claim that required his review of my shoulder injury-Dr. Burkhart recommended surgery and indicated it would be 50/50 if WC accepted the claim-found out today WC denied the claim based on Dr. Burkhart stated 70% or more of my problem was due to a pre-exisiting surgery same shoulder from 13 years ago-issue here is that I have had no problems with my shoulder for 13 years until I injured it on the job over a month ago-Dr. Burkhart told me one thing & did another-looks like another doctor that either lacks experience or isn't going to make money on the deal-would not recommend this doctor to anyone

Great doctor who cares

I respect Dr B the fact that he had never done the type of surgery I needed on my shoulder. He was confident he could do it, it was just a little unusual. I don't think alot of doctors would say that.He diagnosed my problem immediately (when other doctors could NOT seem to diagnose nor have a solution for my problem). I have a graft bone in my shoulder and now have 3 pins in the shoulder. I can do alot more than before surgery.Making appts has never been a problem. I can see him pretty quickly. He didn't have a problem when I needed to transfer my physical therapy to another facility closer to my home. He understood.

Top Doctor....

Do NOT see Dr. Burkart

Dr. Burkhart saw me for a broken foot. He suggested that I use the post-op shoe given to me at urgent care the day before, and that I stay off of it ...