Dr. Bradd Christensen Is this you?

20 years later... Still fabulous

Dr. Christensen did my augmentation in 1996 and today they are as fabulous as the first month my husband says he should send you a thank you note! 46 years old and feeling amazing! Thank you so very much.

Careful who you trust...

I went to Dr Christensen for breast implants in 2008. 4 months after the surgery I developed what is known as "bottoming out". For those of you who do not know what this is, look it up, it's not pretty and it's a pretty obvious condition to diagnose. During a follow up appointment I scheduled to address my concern over this with him, he was either oblivious to how terrible it looked or flat out lied to me. I had to go shell out another $5000 to have the issue corrected with a new surgeon who specialized in revisions. I was not going to entrust my body once again in his hands after I was told "they look great". I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. A doctor should be able to have an eye for errors made and the decency to admit it.

I received a breast augmentation by Dr. Christensen and I could not be more pleased! He was so fantastic through the whole process. He made me feel so comfortable pre and post surgery not to mention calling me the day after surgery to see how I was doing. Dr. Christensen is so talented and I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Bradd Christensen was terrific. This was my first plastic surgery procedure and he spent quite a bit of time in my consult going over all my questions and concerns. He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable and ease with my decision. After my procedure he followed up with me several times. I was very happy with the outcome of my procedure and would highly recommend Dr. Bradd Christensen.

Dr. Christensen is one special Doctor

Dr. Bradd Christensen performed my breast augmentation surgery a few months ago and I'm thrilled with the results. I love that I look natural and I feel like Dr. Christensen really understood the results I was looking for and delivered above my expectations. He's obviously an expert in his field. I have a real soft spot in my heart for this Dr. and will never go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Christensen!!!

Botched

Dr Christensen did some lipo for me, and now i have a large hardened crease in my upper abdominal area. I look deformed, much worse than before surgery. He acts like "oh well, that's the risk you take..." It is infuriating that he doesn't seem to care that he did this to me. He says he can try a tummy tuck to "stretch the crease out" but even i don't see how that would work at all, and it would leave a huge scar. (Also, I've been pregnant since the surgery, and THAT didn't stretch anything out. I would NOT recommend this Dr, and am seeking other opinions and advice to figure out how i will proceed.