Dr. Braden Batkoff Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Braden Batkoff?

UNHAPPY

Posted on January 20th, 2016

The first thing he said to me on entering his office is that we needed to do surgery. No discussion, no empathy and very little feeling behind his diagnosis. After getting a second and third opinion I discovered that my symptom were indicative of acid re-flux. He scheduled me for a test that I did not approve and when I sent him an email inquiring he did not even respond. Now thousands of dollars later I find out that there has been no change in my condition over the last five years. Not only did I not need the test, but it was determined my condition was unchanged. This is now the second time in 3 years that I have been told by these doctors that I need open heart surgery when my condition had not gotten any worse. Do you know how scary it is to hear that you need open heart surgery and I have had to hear it twice. If I hadn't received a second opinion my life would be completely different now!

Posted on June 16th, 2014