Dr. Braden Rance Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Braden Rance?

Excellent physician

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Always timely on appointments! Does not farm out his skin checks to PA's and Nurse Practitioners. Nice bedside manner! Highly recommend. I am Very picky about my doctors!!👍🏻

Posted on September 5th, 2015

This dr does 'drive bys'- As a patient with a history of pre-cancerous skin growths, I'm supposed to be thoroughly checked out once a year. Made an appt to see this guy and he spent five minutes- then got a bill for an outrageous amount. I don't mind drs making a living, of course, or expecting to get paid- but I also don't like ANYONE taking advantage of me. He looked at ONE thing- and one thing only- (there were three questionable things) and then told me I'd have to make another appt -

SKIN CANCER

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I USED TO SEE A DOCTOR THAT MISDIAGNOSED MY SKIN CANCER. HAD TO HAVE SERIOUS SURGERY ON NOSE. MY SURGEON RECOMMENDED DR RANCE TO ME AND THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME. HE DOES A SKIN EXAM THAT TOTALLY CHECKS YOU OUT TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MORE CANCER SPOTS.LOVE HIM. HE'S THE GREATEST.

Very pleased with Dr. Rance and his staff

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Unlike visits to other physicians and dentists, I actually look forward to going to my appointments with Dr. Rance for the following reasons:-He is personally very cordial and at the same time very fast and accurate with his exams and treatments. -He quickly found and treated several serious problems I had and was totally unaware of when I decided to have a dermatologist check some facial moles that my general practitionor said were nothing to be concerned about..one was adangerous/cancerous basil cell carcinoma

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Caring bedside manner. He narrowed down what was happening with my skin but was not able to conclude exactly what was going, which required multiple visits.

Excellent dermatologist!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I had a great experience at Dr. Rance's office. Dr. Rance was very thorough and really listened to me. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Nice to know I can always trust this physician

Posted on October 15th, 2010

I am grateful to have treated those skin ailments which I discovered happenstance. But, what really impresses me is Dr. Rances' ability to view the care of my skin in totality. He has coached with fervor those things I should attend to when it comes to staying healthy, especially as it relates to my sun abused akin. When you are searching for a physician who will always go the extra/personal distance in your treatment - this is the gentleman to see. Indeed he raises the bar on the quality of health care. I would trust no other.

Posted on May 26th, 2016