Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
About Dr. Bradford A Anderson
Dr. Bradford A Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with San Joaquin Community Hospital and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradford A Anderson has the following 3 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
Dr. Bradford A Anderson has the following 10 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Muscle Spasticity
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Acute Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Bradford A Anderson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Love Dr. A and his staff. Dr. A is incredibly smart, intuitive and always has a smile on his face. Hes always searching for a better option or a new device. He is a very busy man but you have his full attention when you're with him. Ive been with him for 5 years and couldn't have asked for a better doc. Michelle, his office manager, goes above and beyond the call of duty. She has fit me in, or filled scripts last minute or anything else I've needed. Yes, you may have to wait awhile but its because Dr. A takes the time to be with each patient which means you may not meet your appt time but you will get the same undivided attention that everyone else gets.
Maybe if they spent more time helping patients rather than having a two hour lunch everyday things might get done properly! called in a RX to come in and pick up at the office and TWO DAYS LATER I went and it STILL was not ready!! The chick at the front desk got mouthy with me and raised her voice, I ended up sitting there for THREE hours to get a rx signed!!!! Doctor can never be found he's always off somewhere and NOTHING ever gets done there!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE service.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Bradford A Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bradford A Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.