Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradford T Black has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Black's Professional and Caring Service to me during an recent shoulder surgery procedure was better than I could have hoped for. His courteous and accurate diagnosis was right on. His follow up after the procedure was one that made my experience and recovery absolutely great. Could not have asked for better. If I ever need another procedure in his realm of work, he will be the first Doctor I would see.
I cannot believe that the above patients saw the same Dr. Black that I did. I saw him for a knee injury and he immediately made me feel at ease, explained the pros and cons of surgery, and ultimately fixed my knee and I've never felt better. The office staff was nice and although I had to wait on hold several times, that is no reflection on what type of doctor he is so shouldn't be included in these reviews! I wonder if the reviews above were posted by those who are never happy, no matter what you tell them. Because Dr Black is an excellent surgeon who was recommended to me by a few friends, they had a great experience with him as well. I'd give him 5 stars if I could!
Do not go to this office, or see this provider! They only care about money and not the patients. I tried to schedule a appointment and they said they would not see me. I had seen another provider that had retired and had no option to go back to him. This office would not see me because I saw another provider. Even though the one I had seen retired. The office manager was no help either. She just said sorry, good luck..... Don't waste your time here. Go to were they really care about patients!
i would not recommend dr. black for anything ever again and i wish i could go back and have another dr. i hurt my shoulder at work and he acted like he was way better than me. i never felt comfortable at all while in his office. he made me cry several times. and then told me nothing was wrong that is was all in my head.
Dr. Black is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Bradford T Black accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOregon Orthopedic And Sports, 1508 Division St Ste 105, Oregon City, OR
Dr. Bradford T Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon City, OR.