Dr. Bradford Black Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Black?

Doctor Black a Professional and Caring Physician

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Black's Professional and Caring Service to me during an recent shoulder surgery procedure was better than I could have hoped for. His courteous and accurate diagnosis was right on. His follow up after the procedure was one that made my experience and recovery absolutely great. Could not have asked for better. If I ever need another procedure in his realm of work, he will be the first Doctor I would see.

Who Is The Doctor?

Posted on December 24th, 2014

The staff do most the work and consultation. I did not request xrays, but was told the doctor would not see me with out them. After seeing me the doctor indicated xrays were not necessary. What a waste .

Couldn't be happier

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I cannot believe that the above patients saw the same Dr. Black that I did. I saw him for a knee injury and he immediately made me feel at ease, explained the pros and cons of surgery, and ultimately fixed my knee and I've never felt better. The office staff was nice and although I had to wait on hold several times, that is no reflection on what type of doctor he is so shouldn't be included in these reviews! I wonder if the reviews above were posted by those who are never happy, no matter what you tell them. Because Dr Black is an excellent surgeon who was recommended to me by a few friends, they had a great experience with him as well. I'd give him 5 stars if I could!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Do not go to this office, or see this provider! They only care about money and not the patients. I tried to schedule a appointment and they said they would not see me. I had seen another provider that had retired and had no option to go back to him. This office would not see me because I saw another provider. Even though the one I had seen retired. The office manager was no help either. She just said sorry, good luck..... Don't waste your time here. Go to were they really care about patients!

please read

Posted on October 17th, 2011

i would not recommend dr. black for anything ever again and i wish i could go back and have another dr. i hurt my shoulder at work and he acted like he was way better than me. i never felt comfortable at all while in his office. he made me cry several times. and then told me nothing was wrong that is was all in my head.

Posted on October 10th, 2017